Limited Edition Mezz arrived

Nyquil

æp
Pretty sure we're on the same FB Exceed fans group. They have a pic of one of those Miyabi models posted. I think the poster said ~20k.
Ya I know Jimmy in Germany ended up with one. It's a stunner for sure.

Nyquil

I became a Mezz cheerleader once I held one. The standard Mezz offerings are way ahead of others within the price point imo.

The predator uniloc turned me off of all short pin joints. To the point that it made me hesitant to pull the trigger on the Mezz PowerBreak G, (my player is wavy). Once again though. Once I had the Mezz offering in my hands. I was in awe of how solid the united joint is. Literally everyone I've let disassemble/assemble that breaker, has made the same face and said wow. If I were making another player purchase I wouldn't blink at getting one with the united joint.
I agree 100%. Usually I am a fan of "big pins". What sold me on the united pin at first was that I could use other shafts from different manufacturers. With the wavy pin it's pretty much mezz only. The first time I screwed my shaft on I was really blown away tbh at how smooth and tight the lock up is. I know some prefer the wavy but for me I am definitely a fan of the united joint. It's the most consistent feeling connection I have ever felt.

Nyquil

Guys the more I play with this set up I am really blown away to be honest. The tolerances of the united joint connection, the balance, the hit, the feel, the control, the sound it's all there for me with this Mezz. The Sigma shaft is VERY underrated imho. If you haven't shot a mezz yet I highly recommend trying one out. I don't think I am gonna buy another cue to play around with this year, it's that good.

Last edited: