List your Room Please,,,,,,

Fenwick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about this.
I've set up a Listing for Pool Rooms, listed and Filtered by State and completely free for all to use, and Smart Phone friendly with the free Mobile version.

So far we just have members listing in there since posting requires membership. Please stop by and add rooms you KNOW exist, and provide as much helpful info as possible with regards to equipment, services, and amenities they offer.

Room owners,,,,make sure you are listed.

If you do not wish to do the quick signup process to post your favorite room, or local rooms, just send me the info via PM and I'll get it listed.

There is nothing to buy, and it just takes a few minutes, and I'm sure most rooms could use the publicity,,,,,,and besides that, it's a great resource when traveling, since it's a free listing accessible from any computer or smart phone.

Support your rooms by listing them please.

The List is Here:
http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/m...lay.php?fid=95

and free for all.

Please help build this list as accurately as possible for everyones benefit.

And this.
Sorry, but I had to lock the forum due to spammers,,,,
Anyone who wished to add a listing can do 1 of 2 things.

-You can get me the information and I will post it for you, or

-You can register (free) and add tour listing. This gives you the option of updating your listing, such as adding images, posting tournaments and promotional events etc,,,,,,

Either way is fine,,,,,,,,it's whichever helps bring players and rooms together that will help.

Renegade_56

TTT

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about this.
I've set up a Listing for Pool Rooms, listed and Filtered by State and completely free for all to use, and Smart Phone friendly with the free Mobile version.

So far we just have members listing in there since posting requires membership. Please stop by and add rooms you KNOW exist, and provide as much helpful info as possible with regards to equipment, services, and amenities they offer.

Room owners,,,,make sure you are listed.

If you do not wish to do the quick signup process to post your favorite room, or local rooms, just send me the info via PM and I'll get it listed.

There is nothing to buy, and it just takes a few minutes, and I'm sure most rooms could use the publicity,,,,,,and besides that, it's a great resource when traveling, since it's a free listing accessible from any computer or smart phone.

Support your rooms by listing them please.

The List is Here:
http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/m...lay.php?fid=95

and free for all.

Please help build this list as accurately as possible for everyones benefit.

And this.
Sorry, but I had to lock the forum due to spammers,,,,
Anyone who wished to add a listing can do 1 of 2 things.

-You can get me the information and I will post it for you, or

-You can register (free) and add tour listing. This gives you the option of updating your listing, such as adding images, posting tournaments and promotional events etc,,,,,,

Either way is fine,,,,,,,,it's whichever helps bring players and rooms together that will help.

Renegade_56

TTT

Yeah, you are right,,,,,,,I should have done this I suppose. Just didn't want to double post.