Live balkline in vietnam on now

Yes its a bit complicated to understand much like 3c at the beginning

But its 47.2 balkline

47cm box sizes

2 points per box
Upon making the second point one object ball must leave the zone or else no point and end of turn

Its the next level past straight rail,still make straight caroms but with zones all over the table restricting scoring
 
Last edited:
Rules? 47/2?? BTW, you posted this link three different places. Any reason?

The reason is to reach as many people as possible about these fantasic games as possible

Thats my entire point to being on this forum
Promote classic/ technicsl carom
Balkline and 1 cushion
 
Several of the 3c guys in that forum love 1 cushion now
And several are interested in balkline

Last yr i got an apa player loving 1cushion and straight rail in houston

A noted high level snooker player of houston is also interested in balkline but cannot play anywhere because no 3c place will mark the tables
Only my table in the whole town has it marked for balkline

Players like these games they just dont know about them
The more i reach the more possible it may come a day when Americans will want to give them a go

Several 3c players ive met and got to try straight rail have said the same thing i once did when going from 3c to s.r.

Seems wayyy harder
Controlling the balls is not something easily done at all over the massive table
Look in my sig, one of them said that

Look how hard this easy game is
 
Last edited:
I'm just a relentless realist. There aren't many rooms in this country with 3c tables to start with. Do you really think the balk-style tick-tick-tick games will ever catch on HERE?? I just don't see it happening. I appreciate the skill no doubt but i just don't see US billiard players playing them. I've been in quite a few places that did have a table and have never seen ONE player playing this. 3c or straight caroms is all i've ever seen.
 
I'm just a relentless realist. There aren't many rooms in this country with 3c tables to start with. Do you really think the balk-style tick-tick-tick games will ever catch on HERE?? I just don't see it happening. I appreciate the skill no doubt but i just don't see US billiard players playing them. I've been in quite a few places that did have a table and have never seen ONE player playing this. 3c or straight caroms is all i've ever seen.

i know, no 3c room owner would want draw the chalk lines on the table

ya i get that, every time i post the stuff you say the same ol thing
but whats popular does not concern me

I literally just gave you several examples of how people you wouldnt think are loving these games
 
Last edited:
I would be interested in playing any carom game, but Carom Café is just too out there for me where I live. The tolls and parking situation aren't worth the hassle. Down at Park Billiards in the Bronx there is a carom table but no one ever plays on it(at least the times I've been there I've never seen anyone using it).

But keep sharing these videos. I always take at least half an hour to sit and watch. It's always good to take a break from 14.1 videos here and there.
 
Most people here in the us just dont know them
They can't play if they dont know they exist
Thats why im here
They're NOT gonna pay $8-12/hr to play this. I don't know what table-time is in Vietnam but over here most places that do have a 3c table are expensive. Good luck bro.
 
They're NOT gonna pay $8-12/hr to play this. I don't know what table-time is in Vietnam but over here most places that do have a 3c table are expensive. Good luck bro.
All viet places in my area practice is free for regulars and for matches only the loser pays for a single table time

Thank you for the continually letting me know your thoughts

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top