Live Finals-free-world Pool Championship

JAM said:
I just looked at all my Pay-Per-View on Comcast cable, not a mention of any pool.

I'm going with GOP-1's suggestion on the other thread! :D

JAM

I am referring to the PPV in the official WPC website, not COMCAST.
 
Snapshot9 said:
You put EST for California time instead Pacific time.

Also, they are allowing 3.5 hours for the final match, so for CST that goes from 12:30 am Sunday to 4 am Sunday.

Also, with the program Sopcast, 1.1.2 which is free to download, you don't have to go to the website, everything is in the program, and can be run separately on your PC, channel 6003, and it has Full Screen mode.


OK, somebody walk me through this as if I were a clueless imbecile.
How/where do you sign in as Anonymous (and do you need a Password for 'anonymous'?).
What do I have to do to 'download' 1.1.2 ?
What do you mean by "I don't have to go to the website", but it's all "in the program" ?

I don't know how to put up or take down 'firewalls' or turn off/on spyware and anti-virus and other foreign language 'computer stuff'....

Doug
(I'm lucky that I can find my way to AZB everyday........ and post here) imo


Edited to add: JCIN posted this in another thread:
"If you paid click this link.
http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/p...08132007151616

Enter your user and password

Click Access content

Turn off anti virus and firewalls. if it asks to run an Active X , allow it.

Sorry you are pissed. I am sitting in a room with 8 people. I too am pissed."


Remember that someone tried to walk me through downloading Active-X (with instructions AND pictures) and was unsuccessful, so now I just skip ALL posts that include Active-X.
Doug



.
 
Last edited:
contact info

Smorgass Bored said:
OK, somebody walk me through this as if I were a clueless imbecile.
How/where do you sign in as Anonymous (and do you need a Password for 'anonymous'?).
What do I have to do to 'download' 1.1.2 ?
What do you mean by "I don't have to go to the website", but it's all "in the program" ?

I don't know how to put up or take down 'firewalls' or turn off/on spyware and anti-virus and other foreign language 'computer stuff'....

Doug
(I'm lucky that I can find my way to AZB everyday........ and post here) imo



Edited to add: JCIN posted this in another thread:
"If you paid click this link.
http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/p...08132007151616

Enter your user and password

Click Access content

Turn off anti virus and firewalls. if it asks to run an Active X , allow it.

Sorry you are pissed. I am sitting in a room with 8 people. I too am pissed."


Remember that someone tried to walk me through downloading Active-X (with instructions AND pictures) and was unsuccessful, so now I just skip ALL posts that include Active-X.
Doug



.


PM me your telephone number. I lost my cell phone on the airplane with your number. I will help you with sopcast. Or call me at the office.
Joey
 
AKA- "Spotasaurus" and "Chowhound"

JoeyA said:
PM me your telephone number. I lost my cell phone on the airplane with your number. I will help you with sopcast. Or call me at the office.
Joey


You mean you lost your phone on the plane that you caught when you were recently in Tampa ? Oy-Vey !

They JUST had an auction last weekend at the Tampa airport for all items (cellphones, umbrellas, laptops, false teeth, glasses, books, jewelry, etc.) left on ALL airlines in the past year flying in/out of TIA.

I might call you at your office, if you AREN'T one of these sticklers that requires a person's REAL Full Name, before saying HELLO !

Tampa Tubby-Bob
 
Back
Top