Livestream 10 Ball - Tucson, AZ.

Thanks for the heads up Gummy. Is that a weekly tourney? I've been out of touch for long enough I don't know when or where any of the tourneys are anymore.
 
Monthly Tournament

Thanks for the heads up Gummy. Is that a weekly tourney? I've been out of touch for long enough I don't know when or where any of the tourneys are anymore.

Pockets holds a different tournament on Saturday, the 10 Ball, one pocket are on the same Saturday of the month, i.e. 10 Ball - 2nd Saturday of the month, one pocket 3rd Saturday of the month.
Go to their website, it is 'splained better there.

http://www.pocketstucson.com/menu.htm
 
Pockets holds a different tournament on Saturday, the 10 Ball, one pocket are on the same Saturday of the month, i.e. 10 Ball - 2nd Saturday of the month, one pocket 3rd Saturday of the month.
Go to their website, it is 'splained better there.

http://www.pocketstucson.com/menu.htm


Thanks. Too bad they won't have 1-hole next week, they're doing the AWBT instead. Guess all the 1-hole this month will be in Phoenix.
 
Back
Top