Looking For A Cue

BHAMKID

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in the market for a new cue and i want to get another custom. my last cue wasnt the greatest and i sold it because i had a schon at my friends store on sell there that hadnt sold so i was going to sell my cue and start playing with the schon again. well i sold my cue and my friend sold my schon the very same day so now i need to get another cue. i have an idea of what i want my cue to look like and i have emailed the description to "blud" and i was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions as to who makes good cues and the info where i can reach them.

twiztid_cue

Tweak!
Silver Member
Get in contact with Zim Rack on this board and check out www.doniniak.com I love my cue and its custom, people that have hit with my dominiak said it plays like a south west a lil. I have never shot with one so i wouldnt be able to tell you. But i love the cues he makes.

Jon

Custom User Title
Silver Member
twiztid_cue said:
Get in contact with Zim Rack on this board and check out www.doniniak.com I love my cue and its custom, people that have hit with my dominiak said it plays like a south west a lil. I have never shot with one so i wouldnt be able to tell you. But i love the cues he makes.

i do believe it's www.dominiak.com/

Thanks

Jon

T

torment

i love the way my Mark Bear cue plays.......hes pretty much an unknown maker, but definitely an up and comer.......real nice guy and reasonable pricing........www.bearcues.com

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bustamante plays with a Bear cue. Can't be all that bad if Busty will play with it.

Joseph Cues

Cue Nut
Silver Member
DDKoop said:
Bustamante plays with a Bear cue. Can't be all that bad if Busty will play with it.
Different Bear. Busta plays with a European version of Falcon, Bear.
Mark Bear makes custom cues.
I already opined who I think makes the most solid cue around but got lynched.:D
So, if you have around 8 months to wait and want a shooter's cue without points and fancy inlays, PM me for the cuemaker's name.

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
sounds like you need a cut NOW. i'd go with a schon rather than order one...

midwikkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah i agree, the dominiak cue does hit alot like a SW. they are pretty damn good cues as well from what i know about them. my friend has one and loves it! depending on what kind of hit your looking for...also check out blackcreek cues in IL or Terbrock cues in the St. Louis area. Jim Buss also makes a great custom cue.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joseph Cues said:
Different Bear. Busta plays with a European version of Falcon, Bear.
Mark Bear makes custom cues.
I already opined who I think makes the most solid cue around but got lynched.:D
So, if you have around 8 months to wait and want a shooter's cue without points and fancy inlays, PM me for the cuemaker's name.

I know exactly who you are talking about. I actually spoke with him and am considering one in the future. All his cues are the same price unless customizing with leather wrap etc...

I didn't realize that the two were different(Bears). Thanks for clarifying.

Koop

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
Mark Bear is a custom cue maker, Bear cues is a German manufactured cue comparable to Falcon and McDermott. I lived in Germany for 3 years and played with a Bear cue often. I actually own a Bear Sneaky Pete and love it.
Dominiak Custom Cues are fantastic (I don't just say that because I sell them, but because I play with one)! They are well crafted, excellent hitting cue, looks great and are very reasonably priced. Check them out www.zimsrack.com and look at Dominiak under Custom Cues! Some that I have in stock and some that I've sold recently are picutured!
Thanks,
Zim