I am constantly being asked for Business Cards, but I still have not had any made up. I can do it, but I have a pretty good idea what I'm looking for and don't have the time to sit and get it looking the way I want.
I'm looking for somebody to help me with this. If this is something that you do, and are interested in working with me, please send me some examples of your work and we can go from there.
I do not want a cookie cutter 2 x 3.5" card. What I'm looking for is going to require a custom die to cut the cards.
I want something creative, not something I can sit at the computer and spend 5 minutes creating.
I am willing to work this out in cash or trade. Last time I gave cues away, I had an open contest where anybody could enter and I chose something from there.
This time, I would like to see examples of your work, not something designed for me. Once I select somebody, we will work on my design. I have ideas already and we can refine it from there.
My pm box is full a lot of the time, so you can always email me. My email is my first name @ my last name .com.
Thanks
I'm looking for somebody to help me with this. If this is something that you do, and are interested in working with me, please send me some examples of your work and we can go from there.
I do not want a cookie cutter 2 x 3.5" card. What I'm looking for is going to require a custom die to cut the cards.
I want something creative, not something I can sit at the computer and spend 5 minutes creating.
I am willing to work this out in cash or trade. Last time I gave cues away, I had an open contest where anybody could enter and I chose something from there.
This time, I would like to see examples of your work, not something designed for me. Once I select somebody, we will work on my design. I have ideas already and we can refine it from there.
My pm box is full a lot of the time, so you can always email me. My email is my first name @ my last name .com.
Thanks