Looking for a new sneaky

sokaiba

1-Pocket Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking for a new sneaky between 200 to 500. Prefer a lighter weight cue and wood to wood joints, the stiffer the better. Could be not-so-sneaky or have veneers also.

Kai

Last edited:

vic

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a new sneaky between 200 to 500. Prefer a lighter weight cue and wood to wood joints.

Kai

closest i could come sorry:frown:

Attachments

• cues 045.jpg
    cues 045.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 523

nicklets111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
sneaky

http://www.pocket-acessories.com/billiard-accessories?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1223&category_id=24
Looking for a new sneaky between 200 to 500. Prefer a lighter weight cue and wood to wood joints, the stiffer the better. Could be not-so-sneaky or have veneers also.

Kai

have a look at this link i can get you a coupon codes to save you some dough this comes with a 314 2nd gen but you can upgrade to a Z shaft and it will still cost you less than your 500 budget

http://www.pocket-acessories.com/bi...ge=flypage.tpl&product_id=1223&category_id=24

thanks
dan

sokaiba

1-Pocket Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Still on the hunt.....

Got a couple of great options. Not going to pull the trigger yet, I know there is still some more out there. Bump it up.

DrOnePocket

Banned
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Kai

If you decide to up your price range a little, I have a FS Jensen that is one of the best players I have ever touched. 3/8-11 brass pin. 2 shafts, 1 brand new. Ebony butt, coco floating points, BEM forearm. Hoppe ring, stitch rings on top. It is in the cue gallery under my name

sokaiba

1-Pocket Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
One more bump

To the top one more time. Going to pull the trigger today or tomorrow if I can make up my mind. Thank you to everyone who has posted or sent pm's.

Kai

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
I've got an original Leonard Bludworth sneaky with wood to wood joint, weighs about 18.9 with one shaft and 19.1 with the other I believe. Comes with two shafts- one is 30" with an Ivory ferrule the other is 29". Only thing that marks it is the red dot in the butt.
I think I posted pics of it up here, I'll have to look back and see. Or I can take some more if you're interested

Also can post up pics of some Abear sneakies in different weights and woods that he just finished last week or so.

Last edited:

hdridertroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i have a very special scruggs

hi i have a scruggs new just some light play mint condition but the price3 would be much higher and it is not an ordinary sneaky it is cocobloa and bueatiful if i do say so my self i can take some pictures if interested but is the nicest sneaky i have ever seen. thanks troy

Eric Wynne

Banned
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I got a few , stiff taper , nice custom ringwork , Start at $400 +shp $ Insur.:cool: most are at 19 oz and 13 mm;) These are completed with Aegis ferrels and old Le Pro tips ... All have 3/8 wood to wood flat face joints , either 10 threads or radial , automotive clearcoat ... They play solid ...DSC01430.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01432.jpg

sokaiba

1-Pocket Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thank you all....

I decided on the Mike Stacey Sneaky from Strokeofluck. I'll post up some pics of it and my Ernie Martinez once it arrives.

Kai