C Crispy Fish AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 22, 2010 #1 I've been out of the game for a while and want a fun way to get back into it... I played in the APA a couple of times and enjoyed it. Anyone know of any pool leagues in the Cambridge, Mass. area?
I've been out of the game for a while and want a fun way to get back into it... I played in the APA a couple of times and enjoyed it. Anyone know of any pool leagues in the Cambridge, Mass. area?
Rethunk Snooker pimp Silver Member May 22, 2010 #2 Would you be willing to travel outside of town? There's a league at World Class Billiards in Peabody. Ther are leagues and Tuesday night tournaments at The Zbilliards Cafe in Ayer. They also have a 12' snooker table. Maxamillian's in Tyngsboro has a Tuesday night league. The season has already started, but you could drop by and play as a sub.
Would you be willing to travel outside of town? There's a league at World Class Billiards in Peabody. Ther are leagues and Tuesday night tournaments at The Zbilliards Cafe in Ayer. They also have a 12' snooker table. Maxamillian's in Tyngsboro has a Tuesday night league. The season has already started, but you could drop by and play as a sub.
Rethunk Snooker pimp Silver Member May 22, 2010 #3 Sorry about the typos; I'm typing on my iPhone. That's The Billiards Cafe in Ayer.