looking for a predator 314

slim123

i'm looking for a predator 314 im sure somone has one around
i have a z shaft if anyone is interested in trade or purchase

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a new, never hit, 314 2 , 30 inch, Radial pin $210 + shipping . I had bought 9 partials when they closed them out, Bill Hughes GR cues finished them. This is the last unhit one I have.

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
I have a new, never hit, 314 2 , 30 inch, Radial pin $210 + shipping . I had bought 9 blanks when they closed them out, Bill Hughes G&R cues finished them. This is the last unhit one I have.
Any with the 5/16-14 that fit a Joss?

slim123

It's in really good shape It is z2 shaft, new med ultrskin tip, i just don't like it as much as a regular 314 too stiff for me
i'll have to check postage and im not really sure what they are going for. i'll ask around

gerard soriano

HIGH RUN STILL TO COME !
Silver Member
It's in really good shape It is z2 shaft, new med ultrskin tip, i just don't like it as much as a regular 314 too stiff for me
i'll have to check postage and im not really sure what they are going for. i'll ask around
Price ?

I have 2 BRAND NEW CONDITION 314 shafts I bought in April 1997. Perfectly straight, never chalked. Both shafts are the 10 section pie configuration. This package will include the 2 shafts, original shipping tube, original invoice, original brochures and promotional materials. Also included are 2000-2001 brochure and price list ( tri-fold featuring the 2K Series), the 2002-10 page brochure, 2003 brochure and price list introducing the 3K Series, P2 Series Cues pricing, and color poster of the VII Limited Edition Cue. Everything in excellent condition. Price is $975. shipped CONUS only. Call Mark at Pool Table Magic 860-627-8494. I will return calls if you want to purchase. If you only want any one item, the price is still $975. and you can have the other items in the package for FREE.