Thanks Kenny, but I live in California, so the Ivory is out. Very sharp looking cue . You certainly post up a lot of nice cues! I have procrastinated too long on a couple of your postings over the years. Thanks again for your time!Thank you brother. Yeah, I got a very very beautiful one. Tulipwood and ebony nose with tulipwood nose. All white is ivory, buttcap and joint.
How much for the cue?Thank you brother. Yeah, I got a very very beautiful one. Tulipwood and ebony nose with tulipwood nose. All white is ivory, buttcap and joint.
I had a friend spoke to Aaron Astor, the cue isn’t Ivory but Corine (similar look but not real ivory?Thanks Kenny, but I live in California, so the Ivory is out. Very sharp looking cue . You certainly post up a lot of nice cues! I have procrastinated too long on a couple of your postings over the years. Thanks again for your time!

️AARON ASTLE GABON EBONY 4 POINT CUE
️
ln my opinion Aaron is a Future Hall of Fame USA Maker

️Gabon Ebony Stunner with Zero wait time, and Aaron’s List is over 6 years out now
️
All Premium Gabon Ebony - Forearm, 4 Points, Butt Sleeve, & Wrapless Handle
Butt 16.3 oz
2 Shafts 3.4 & 3.5 oz / 12.9 mm / 1/2 inch IVO Ferrules (Upgrade) Moori Tips
IVO Joint (Upgrade)
Veneers of White, Blue, White & Black Paper in between
5 Sets of Fancy Rings with same Veneer Stitching
Astle Signature 3/8-10 Mod Pin
58 inch / Equal Parts
3 Matching Joint Caps with same Veneer Stitching
8” Extension with Double Ringwork & Extension Ready Bumper
Signed “Astle 2020”
Mint Condition / Dead 

️ $4600
️

SHIPPED UPS
With full tracking info
Zelle, Venmo, $CashApp, Apple Pay, US Postal Money Orders, Bank Check or Bank Wire.
NO TRADES
Sorry not looking for a trade.Still looking. Have Tim Scruggs 4 pointer and RC3 Merry Widow to trade . Trade not required, still can be and all cash buyer