Looking for 'Born Winner' pocket parts

kugelrund

Registered
Hi all,

i am the owner of a poolhall and i am looking for parts of the manufactor of 'born winner' pockets.
I want to renew the pastic-pockets for all my tables. The partnumber of the corner (metall) is K.H 9501

I can't fin a homepage of them by google. Does anyone have a link or adress for me?

Thanks from Austria,
Robert
www.kugelrund.at

mechanic/player

Silver Member
If you can post a pic of your pockets I would bet that someone could point you torwards a similar type pocket that would work just as well as the one's you are using now. Good luck.

kugelrund

Registered
So here are the pics...
i am hoping someone can help me :)

THX, Robert

Attachments

• IMG_8625.jpg
    IMG_8625.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_8634.jpg
    IMG_8634.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_8639.jpg
    IMG_8639.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_8645.jpg
    IMG_8645.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 586

mechanic/player

Silver Member
They look like any other corner pocket casting that many pool tables use. You do have screw holes in yours,which is good (they come with new screws) they may fit just fine but sometimes the holes in the replacement pockets dont exactly match up. No worries, just use contact cement on the pocket castings to hold the pockets in place or you can just nail them in.

Here is a link to a nice set of rubber pocket liners that I have used on Gold Crowns and Gandy pool tables with that style pocket casting.

http://www.ozonebilliards.com/rubpooltabpo.html

Last edited:

kugelrund

Registered
Thanks for the link!
But for the moment i have Liners they are fixed with wood-screws not with the original screws in the corner pocket. And thats my problem - they damaged my good aramith tv pro balls everytime...
Thats why i want to change them and i don't want to nail them - maybee i can't nail them because there are the holes from the wood-screws. I will post some pics next week.

Robert

Donny Wessels

Silver Member
i was at JJ america the other day, they have some corner and side casting. they didn't have any complete sets

kugelrund

Registered
Hi to all!

The theme is still current :cool:

What i know now: "born Winner" is a manufactor in Taiwan. He produces castings for (pool)tables...

For me i am looking for another way now: I want to change all my 13 cushion-frames completely. Just the frames, not the tables. I have 2 offerts from European producers and looking forward to get other one. The European dealers for US-tables are a little bit crazy: Rate today - $ 1.000,- = € 1.050,- :nono::nono: (instead of € 760,-) So they are 38% to high!!
Perhaps i find a US-manufactor who want's to change my frames for serios money ;-) Offerts welcome.

Greets from Austria,
Robert