Rating - 100%
106   0   0

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like these case I got it as a present and works well:

http://www.pooldawg.com/product/economy-pool-ball-carrying-case
That's exactly what I'm looking for, but don't care about buying new if it will only be used once a month or every other month. If someone has one they aren't using any more I would love to hear a price. To consider shipping, I am in Columbus, Georgia.

I4pool... I already have a beautiful Murnak so just looking for something to carry my pool balls in. Thank you for thinking of me!

Hightrucker... I'm looking for something more inconspicuous. Thank you, though. Not to mention, I see you spamming the forum with nothing but these threads selling your products. It would be different if you contributed to the forum, but you don't. Ever single post is either to spam or bump said spam.

Last edited:

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Marissa, good luck in finding what your looking for. My friend actually just uses a felt bag to keep his pool balls that he brings to the hall in, very efficient light, and cheap. :) Just another idea.

Edited to delete quote of marissa who edited previous post.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
My wife Karen is now making custom purses and other bags. We can do what ever you want. Pricey though.

$150 in Nappa Leather :)

kb-01-a-poolball.jpg

kb-01-b-front.jpg

Kidding of course but she did design the purse.

For infrequent use the Aramith or similar case is best for the money.

A year or so ago I was asked to design my version of that case and here is mine,

ballcase.jpg

I found that on the orginal ones and the knockoffs the balls sank too low to be easy to get out, so I developed the notches where it's easy to get your fingers on the balls to pull them out of the case.

I also developed another similar case which is made to hold the box which balls orginally come in. This one works well. Cut the corners on the box and it opens perfectly when the box is carried in the case. Neither of these has made it to market yet but I think soon I will start producing them.

Your daughter is super cute.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife Karen is now making custom purses and other bags. We can do what ever you want. Pricey though.

$150 in Nappa Leather :)

kb-01-a-poolball.jpg

kb-01-b-front.jpg

Kidding of course but she did design the purse.
When I first read that and didn't see your username, I was like "Uh, I don't want my balls clacking against each other, dumb****..." LMAO

That purse is beautiful, though! Does she do diaper bags?

For infrequent use the Aramith or similar case is best for the money.

A year or so ago I was asked to design my version of that case and here is mine,

ballcase.jpg

I found that on the orginal ones and the knockoffs the balls sank too low to be easy to get out, so I developed the notches where it's easy to get your fingers on the balls to pull them out of the case.

I also developed another similar case which is made to hold the box which balls orginally come in. This one works well. Cut the corners on the box and it opens perfectly when the box is carried in the case. Neither of these has made it to market yet but I think soon I will start producing them.

Your daughter is super cute.
That's awesome - I love the notches. Let me know if you need a test market :thumbup: But that's not a bad idea. I have a canvas bag in which the box can fit, and just carry them that way!

And thanks... She's my heart! Are we friends on facebook yet? If not, add me: www.facebook.com/marissafoto

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
JB Cases;2659583 A year or so ago I was asked to design my version of that case and here is mine said:
http://www.jbcases.com/cases/KB-01/ballcase.jpg[/IMG]

Available from Sterling Gaming?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
When I first read that and didn't see your username, I was like "Uh, I don't want my balls clacking against each other, dumb****..." LMAO

:) I thought you'd appreciate the photo. Something like all the essentials a girl needs.

That purse is beautiful, though! Does she do diaper bags?

Karen says YES! We have a 20 month old so I think you and her can discuss exactly what to make from common ground. Her handle on AZ is Karen Barton and her email is karen@jbideas.com

That's awesome - I love the notches. Let me know if you need a test market :thumbup: But that's not a bad idea. I have a canvas bag in which the box can fit, and just carry them that way!

And thanks... She's my heart! Are we friends on facebook yet? If not, add me: www.facebook.com/marissafoto

We are. I am facebook noob though so bear with me. It's also a bit spotty here in China trying to use it through a proxy server.

I will put up some studio shots of Karen and Jessie.