Looking for diamond 7 footers

Schoncrazy

Registered
Hi everyone, I’m looking for 8-12 Diamond 7 footers. I’m located in Montreal Quebec. I’m open to used table as long as they are in decent condition. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks a million

Ted760_0

The APA World Championship , this August, in Las Vegas, will use Diamond 7'ers .
I believe that Diamond retains ownership of the tables and just leases them to the APA.
I think that they are for sale after the tournament is over. I would reach out to Diamond's sales and inquire about them. I sure you could work out a deal on the number of tables that you are looking for.

The APA World Championship , this August, in Las Vegas, will use Diamond 7'ers .
I believe that Diamond retains ownership of the tables and just leases them to the APA.
I think that they are for sale after the tournament is over. I would reach out to Diamond's sales and inquire about them. I sure you could work out a deal on the number of tables that you are looking for.

One spot near me purchased a bunch of the tables used in the APA singles championships last month after the tournament was over. So that would be a good assumption for the August one if OP is still looking.