Looking for Nick from Ohio I got you a True Rack

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The winner of the 10 ball Mid America 10 ball Tour at John Waynes In Indianapolis was Nick Carelli. The winner was supposed to get a True Rack I was in Mexico working at the time, I made other arrangements to have a rack at the tourney and that did not work out. However I would like to send him a True Rack for winning the tournament. All I have is a phone number and it has never been answered. The phone number appears to be from Cincinnati, OH.

If Nick Carelli (Might have the name spelled wrong) is on this site or someone else on here knows him please let me know how to get in touch with him and I will make sure he recieves his True Rack.

http://www.thetruerack.com

picture.php


picture.php
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know Nick from Ohio that won the Midwest 10 ball tourney at John Waynes in Indianapolis, IN, the phone number he left is not working to locate him and I would like to get him the rack he won.

My cell number is 317-840-7763

Dana in Indy
 
Back
Top