Looking for Qbilder contact information. Sugar Tree custom cues.

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Hello,

I am trying to find a contact number for Eric Crisp of Sugar Tree custom cues. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Josh Hillard
 
I think he prefers email for contact ... and phone number does no good right now because he's gone for few weeks.
 
Jazz said:
I think he prefers email for contact ... and phone number does no good right now because he's gone for few weeks.


I know he's gone. Thats why I wanted a number to where he is now. Ohio.
 
He should be calling me today. Is there a message that I could relay for you? If its not urgent I would recommend waiting until he gets home and settled in.

Jason
 
Poolschool said:
He should be calling me today. Is there a message that I could relay for you? If its not urgent I would recommend waiting until he gets home and settled in.

Jason


PM sent to you.

Thanks,
Josh Hillard
 
?

Poolschool said:
He should be calling me today. Is there a message that I could relay for you? If its not urgent I would recommend waiting until he gets home and settled in.

Jason


Hello? Whats the word? PM me..


Thanks,
Josh Hillard
 
Ummm ... Poolschool is also MIA for few days .. based on my conversation with him yesterday.
 
Jazz said:
Ummm ... Poolschool is also MIA for few days .. based on my conversation with him yesterday.


He passed a message to Eric for me I think. As far as missing, He got online today and didn't write me back.

Josh Hillard
 
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Does anyone have a phone number for Eric Crisp of Sugar Tree custom cues? :confused: :confused: :confused: Please, It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh Hillard
 
Back
Top