MalibuMike
Banned
I'm interested in Collecting
Schon cues with the STL 15's design, including all the variations of them, different stains, different colors, Butt caps, joints, ect. I am also interested in purchasing the 1st Schon with this design, I believe it was part of the "ST Series" also there is a CX22 that is very similar. Here are the 2 I have. Anything you could do to help me in my search would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Mike
I have 2 so far a green lines & a gray stain, they are in my photos
I saw an awesome one with Red lines, not Burgundy but it sold.
Schon cues with the STL 15's design, including all the variations of them, different stains, different colors, Butt caps, joints, ect. I am also interested in purchasing the 1st Schon with this design, I believe it was part of the "ST Series" also there is a CX22 that is very similar. Here are the 2 I have. Anything you could do to help me in my search would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Mike
I have 2 so far a green lines & a gray stain, they are in my photos
I saw an awesome one with Red lines, not Burgundy but it sold.