Looking for schon

nwtflogan

START EM YOUNG!!!
Silver Member
My brother is looking for older schon around 1000 mark ....getting jerked around on facebook schon page...serious buyer n not looking to overpay but will pay fair price...we're in ohio so let me know what ya got

lencho1785

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Send me a pm if interested sp30

Attachments

• 6F0FC310-EB1D-461D-B03B-F511AD040F75.jpeg
    6F0FC310-EB1D-461D-B03B-F511AD040F75.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 75

natecue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nwtflogan,

I have a like new condition Schon SLT-4 cue with matching 12.75 mm Schon silver ring shaft. If interested please PM for further details. Thanks for your time.

XPLAYHARDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a SP47 with red veneers in great condition $1150 shipped and insured. I look forward to hearing from you

nwtflogan

START EM YOUNG!!!
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the help....he was able to find something .....thanks for being standup ...that's why I always come back here

Shooter1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nwtflogan,

I have a like new condition Schon SLT-4 cue with matching 12.75 mm Schon silver ring shaft. If interested please PM for further details. Thanks for your time.
Hey there, I'm interested in the STL-4. I really only need the butt if you'd be willing to sell just that but if you need to sell the entire cue that's fine. What have you got it priced at and can you text a couple good pics of it to me at 785-213-8043 Thanks.

natecue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey there, I'm interested in the STL-4. I really only need the butt if you'd be willing to sell just that but if you need to sell the entire cue that's fine. What have you got it priced at and can you text a couple good pics of it to me at 785-213-8043 Thanks.
Shooter1,
I have decided to hold on to the cue. Thank you for inquiry.