Looking for some cue info on my Brunswick

Gideon

Registered
I first posted this cue back in 2003 here. My initial question was if it was a Joss made cue. Pretty sure that it is not.
Main point in finding information is to see if it has any value, have not played in probably 15 years. I doubt that there is any real value to this cue, but figured it can not hurt to ask. These are just a couple quick pics I snapped last night, can get more if needed.

Pretty sure I got this cue in the mid 90s or so.

Thanks in advance.

Cue1.jpg

Cue2.jpg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I first posted this cue back in 2003 here. My initial question was if it was a Joss made cue. Pretty sure that it is not.
Main point in finding information is to see if it has any value, have not played in probably 15 years. I doubt that there is any real value to this cue, but figured it can not hurt to ask. These are just a couple quick pics I snapped last night, can get more if needed.

Pretty sure I got this cue in the mid 90s or so.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 731442
View attachment 731444
That buttcap logo usually indicates JOSS made it. Does it say JOSS anywhere on the cue? What is the thread count on the pin?

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That buttcap logo usually indicates JOSS made it. Does it say JOSS anywhere on the cue? What is the thread count on the pin?
"Yes,
Brunswick by Joss cues...
You can look those cues up, on line.
There is 1 line Brunswick By Joss.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McDermott also made some B'wick cues. Both these and the JOSS made ones have their name under the Brunswick logo. The OP might want to contact JOSS directly and ask.

Benelli

This may be one of the Brunswick by Joss Gold Crown cues, those had the small logo and were the only ones that did not have the little "made by Joss" underneath them.

I always thought this line looked like it was made by McDermott to be honest, very un-Joss'ey to me.