Looking for some info about the age/value of my schon please.

SpinDoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've personally been playing with this cue since ~1992 or so and have never seen another one like it. Anyone have an idea of when this model was made and what it's model number might be? Or what it may be worth?

It's an ebony forearm with no points and 4 ivory diamonds in the butt with silver rings at ABCDE. Two original shafts with original ferrules that play virtually identical, both do not have the schon stamp which they currently use.

The cue plays like a dream and I've never hit anything that feels better than this one. Obviously it's got some battle scars on the butt from over the years but the shafts are ding/dent free with some blueing caused by heavy use.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Schon001.jpg

Schon002.jpg

Schon003.jpg

Schon004.jpg

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Looks like an oldie by the yellow on them ferrules, contact Evan at Schon, he'll give you the straight on this cue, usually gets back to you in short order.

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
You might try shooting Big J a PM. He has a nice collection of Schons and is knowledgeable about their models.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
In the condition it appears to be in, I'd say it would sell between 350-550 depending on the buyer. The two shafts with micarta ferrules are the main draw of this cue.

If I had to guess I'd say the cue is a late 80's real early 90's cue. Tate on here knows a bit about schons, and there used to be a guy called hersheybill (or something very similiar) that had a varied collection of schons.