Seeing that BVal is swamped with school and work, I'm now looking for someone to help run some weekly Tournaments out of The Sets in Tempe.
They have 14 bar boxes and 4 Gold Crowns. Most players are 6's or 7's, with a few 8's and 9's. We'd like to run tourneys on whatever days work best for everyone.
Seeing that I live in the West Valley, it's impossible for me to run them every night/week.
If you are at all interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Jerry Stuckart
SetsPool@hotmail.com
They have 14 bar boxes and 4 Gold Crowns. Most players are 6's or 7's, with a few 8's and 9's. We'd like to run tourneys on whatever days work best for everyone.
Seeing that I live in the West Valley, it's impossible for me to run them every night/week.
If you are at all interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Jerry Stuckart
SetsPool@hotmail.com