I suspect this is a long shot but I will put it out there anyway. I am looking for a sparring partner close to the Cumming area to practice with or without wagers at their home. I will play any game you choose, I used to play most all of them. My preference is 1 pocket as that seems to be the game of choice these days. Note, I just started playing this game before I retired the cue.
A little about me. I am 51 and have been working in the Recycling industry for the past 25 years. I used to be a very active player in the Atlanta area. I also played on the New England tour for a bit in the mid to late 90's...The "Ginky" era for those of you who may have known George.
I have kept in touch with the game enough that I would say that I am 70-75%. I am looking for someone to push me up to a solid 90%.
So there you have it, a old working stiff trying to get back into the game. I have a Lambros cue coming tomorrow and I am anxious to put it to use.
Please pm if interested.
Hardmix (Ben Smith)
A little about me. I am 51 and have been working in the Recycling industry for the past 25 years. I used to be a very active player in the Atlanta area. I also played on the New England tour for a bit in the mid to late 90's...The "Ginky" era for those of you who may have known George.
I have kept in touch with the game enough that I would say that I am 70-75%. I am looking for someone to push me up to a solid 90%.
So there you have it, a old working stiff trying to get back into the game. I have a Lambros cue coming tomorrow and I am anxious to put it to use.
Please pm if interested.
Hardmix (Ben Smith)