miplayerstour Quiet participant Silver Member Mar 6, 2009 #1 If anyone knows how to get in touch with him please have him contact me. Thank you
watchez What time is it? Silver Member Mar 7, 2009 #2 I believe that Stevie owns a bar/pool room in Toledo. Not sure of the name but shouldn't be too hard to find.
I believe that Stevie owns a bar/pool room in Toledo. Not sure of the name but shouldn't be too hard to find.
cincyman Banned Mar 7, 2009 #3 watchez said: I believe that Stevie owns a bar/pool room in Toledo. Not sure of the name but shouldn't be too hard to find. Click to expand... Its called Eastside Stevie's in Toledo
watchez said: I believe that Stevie owns a bar/pool room in Toledo. Not sure of the name but shouldn't be too hard to find. Click to expand... Its called Eastside Stevie's in Toledo