Looking to trade my Predator BK2 for a Jump Break

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a Predator BK2 that I would like to trade. The cue is wrapless, about a year old and In good condition. Has some minor scratches but nothing even visible to the eye. Im looking to trade what I have straight up. Im looking for a Gilbert,Gullyasy something along those lines. As long as it is a jump break. I would upload pics but I always have trouble doing so from my iPhone. If anyones interested I will email you pics. Lets make a deal!

super195v

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ive got a Poison vx2.9 Jump Break black, as well as a Predator Air Jump Cue. Any interest in anything there?

BradCostilo

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My BCA teammate has a black on black Gulyassy Sledgehammer jump/break cue with an anvil shaft (also from Gulyassy) in mind condition. He asked me to message you and see if you would DM me with your contact information so that you guys can exchange pics and discuss a deal. I'll respond to your DM with his (his name is Billy) contact info as well...

super195v

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
No problem, any interest in the Poison Jump Break though, I would be willing to add some cash if interested in the trade ??