Louisville places

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the best place in Louisville to play? Reasonable hourly rates I hope. My interwebz searches don't seem to be in the pool players interest, they advertise more of the entertainment and bar aspect of the business. I'm just looking for some decent table time to get back into it! Thanks

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Either Diamond Pub locations are nice with reasonable rates. The one in St. Matthews has two 9 foot Diamonds and the rest bar box. The Diamond in the Highlands has all bar box. The food is decent as well.

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Either Diamond Pub locations are nice with reasonable rates. The one in St. Matthews has two 9 foot Diamonds and the rest bar box. The Diamond in the Highlands has all bar box. The food is decent as well.

👆this and Louisville billiard club are about your only choices. They have 3 nine footers and about a dozen sevens. Barrett bar has two old nine footers and a few diamond bar boxes.

GoPlayPool

Search. Find. Play.
Gold Member
Silver Member
What's the best place in Louisville to play? Reasonable hourly rates I hope. My interwebz searches don't seem to be in the pool players interest, they advertise more of the entertainment and bar aspect of the business. I'm just looking for some decent table time to get back into it! Thanks

You can always use The GoPlayPool App or on the web at: www.GoPlayPool.com
We have created that with the intentions of "pool players" come first. So, when information has been input, the design is to show the table count, brands, sizes and league/tournament availability first then under the < i > button, you can see amenities, from entertainment to food and beverages.

Options are by:
State, pool room name
State, city name
Zip code and mileage search(nearby)

Hope you use it and enjoy it! It is free! :):):):)