Lucasi LC6 Soft Case

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Anyone have a pic of the inside of the Lucasi LC6 soft case? I have googled it to death, no go...

Looking for a little better light carry around soft case. I have the LC3 for carrying. as I really like the lightweight and no worry of an expensive case when going to tournaments etc... But the LC6 is the top of the line in soft cases for Lucasi it seems, so wanted to see if it had individual sleeves for the shafts (which the LC3 does not have). The LC6 also has the longer pocket for a jump cue, another benefit for me, as the LC3 only has the two smaller pockets. Thanks :thumbup:

2mnlt3n.jpg

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have a pic of the inside of the Lucasi LC6 soft case? I have googled it to death, no go...

Looking for a little better light carry around soft case. I have the LC3 for carrying. as I really like the lightweight and no worry of an expensive case when going to tournaments etc... But the LC6 is the top of the line in soft cases for Lucasi it seems, so wanted to see if it had individual sleeves for the shafts (which the LC3 does not have). The LC6 also has the longer pocket for a jump cue, another benefit for me, as the LC3 only has the two smaller pockets. Thanks :thumbup:

2mnlt3n.jpg

Look up ASKA cases on ebay. Even their hard cases are pretty light. I don't know if you just want a soft case because you like that type or you just want a light one.

Don't worry about the quality, I bought one for my son and one for a friend and both were well built.

coxcol15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
id check out j&j cases too, bought a 3x5 about 3 years ago, holding up extremely well for the money. i think i got it for 95 shipped

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Look up ASKA cases on ebay. Even their hard cases are pretty light. I don't know if you just want a soft case because you like that type or you just want a light one.

Don't worry about the quality, I bought one for my son and one for a friend and both were well built.

Yeah looking for a soft case, Got quite a few quite expensive hard cases. I have been satisfied with the Lucasi LC3 for an every day light weight case, except the two things I pointed out. Small outside pockets, and not enough shaft dividers. Guess I will just have to take the chance and find out if the LC6 has the separate shaft dividers like the LC4.