Macaroni cup on 7'ers next year...

tksix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joking of course........

I understand why our so called "pro" players enter these bar box tourneys. I also understand why we have bar box tourneys from a promoters financial stand point.

But...............could that be our problem here in the USA. 7' pool is probably hurting these guys!! and us!

Get a damn tour with 9' tables, wait check that.............10' tables, and lets all get better.

Our country and our pool community is always going backwards, never trying to achieve greater levels. You see it in every league event or tournament. Master level playing down to open level, 7 playing as a 5, advanced trying to be a novice. "Pro" player, playing in a bar-box event for ameteurs.

Sad!!!

Mike

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joking of course........

I understand why our so called "pro" players enter these bar box tourneys. I also understand why we have bar box tourneys from a promoters financial stand point.

But...............could that be our problem here in the USA. 7' pool is probably hurting these guys!! and us!

Get a damn tour with 9' tables, wait check that.............10' tables, and lets all get better.

Our country and our pool community is always going backwards, never trying to achieve greater levels. You see it in every league event or tournament. Master level playing down to open level, 7 playing as a 5, advanced trying to be a novice. "Pro" player, playing in a bar-box event for ameteurs.

Sad!!!

Mike

mosconi's cup:

usa v canada

Attachments

• cup.jpg
    cup.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 263