Magnificent Snooker Table Set-up

4toggr4

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own an antique Brunswick Snooker Table with 100 year old quarter sawn oak, canadian cut pocket openings, heavyweight english snooker cloth, with 1 3/4" Pennsylvania ribbon slate. It is a beautiful piece of furniture and an amazing snooker table, completely restored and in pristine condition.

It also comes with a custom made snooker light that is approx. 4x9 ft in size and illuminates the entire table surface with no shadow. This light was designed to match the table and made from 100 yr. old quarter sawn oak also.

I am also including a restored oak wall score keeper, oak cue rack, and oak wall ball keeper. The whole set up is amazing. It has been valued at over $20,000.00.

I am now in a position of having to move to a much, much smaller home and there is no way that this table can come with me. I must move in four months and it must be sold by then or I will be dismantling it and paying for a storage unit. Not what I want to do so I am sacrificing this table and the custom light, and a restored score keeper, ball keeper for the wall, and oak cue rack, for $10,000.00, OBO.

I can email pics to interested parties.

Last edited: