Maik knocks another one out of the park.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I just got my package today! I'm posting from work as this ice storm in lovely SD has knocked out my power indefinitely. I'll get better pics later.

Maik is the man, and makes a great product! The cue holder alone is the single best one that I have used. It's such a great, simple design. I can wait to use it. I will right up a full review of the product once I get some power back, and some things sorted so I can go play pool.


Again, I must say thank you to Maik, he is a class act through and through!
 

Attachments

  • Maik cue holder and stuff.jpg
    Maik cue holder and stuff.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,097
I love the bridge . . . how can I get one? . . . don't need my name on it.

Dave
 
that Stuff is awesome:thumbup: sold my Cueholder when i was in Thailand to my US Buddy, he loved them so much. Maik is a great Guy to deal with no worries here.
Ralf
 
Thx alot,guys,for these kindful words.Makes me very very happy u like my work.
Ralf,next time we meet i have something for u:)
 
I am waiting on mine to come, this thread is making me super excited. I have promised to give away my current chalk holder and cue holder to my friends.

Maik: your pictures do look shitty lol.
 
Thx alot,guys,for these kindful words.Makes me very very happy u like my work.
Ralf,next time we meet i have something for u:)
Hi Maik,
need only a Chalkholder for the new Predator Chalk(it's the ONLY one item I use from this Factory)
Cem made me when i was away a new Cueholder:thumbup:
 
Hey,my normal sized Holders fits the Predator chalk...but wait a Little Bit , g for u, me and Franzi a New idea.. ( I say only covered 24 ct and for the Point on the i a Little Diamond :eek::smile:)
 
I got to brag a little here.:thumbup:

Maik gave me a cue holder about 2 or 3 years ago, I used it everyday forever at my house, and will again when my box gets set up soon. I didnt bring it with me on this trip but its in my case 80% of the time, LOTS of people asked me where I got the cue holder, I said A good friend in Germany. He could sell piles of them, everyone who has seen mine loves it, all the sharp edges are smoothed down, it has the right feel and balance. I'm not sure if its a viable biz to manufacture them, I am just lucky to have had mine so long.

He has also built me the greatest espresso tamper in the history of the world, it even has my name on it!!!

We met several years ago in Vegas(I think the irst time was Vegas, had a great time) and again in Germany several times and there is no end to what he can build, the tolerances are scary precise on everything he builds, there are cue holders and there are instruments that hold cues, he builds the latter.

One of the best people in pool, his wife plays pretty sporty too. with any luck I will see him this weekend again, he has as much passion for pool as anyone I ever met. The whole German crew here in Cologne are great people in pool, I been playing more this past week since I got to Cologne(I dont play as much elsewhere as I do here) than the past couple months. They are triple smart with cues and boy do they have the cues here as well.

the only thing i been disappointed in is one room(a very nice looking room, great layout) has bad counterfeit Chinese Gold Crowns, the cushions are horrible, could be fixed easy enough but for some reason they don't. This is a strong spot for pool, but not as strong as it once was I have heard.


Best
eric
 
Hey eric
thx for this kindful words! yes, was a great time in Vegas,also great wedding memories:thumbup:.Hope to meet u tomorrow in cologne,looking really forward to have more quality time with u and Dirk
 
Hey eric
thx for this kindful words! yes, was a great time in Vegas,also great wedding memories:thumbup:.Hope to meet u tomorrow in cologne,looking really forward to have more quality time with u and Dirk
what time???????? hope to get MY package today:frown:
 
Awesome work, I love the personified touches when available. I would be interested in getting a few things as well from you Maik : )


Sent from handheld iOS Device.
 
Last edited:
I t will be a pleasure to do some work for u, please let my know,how i can help:thumbup:
 
Maik is absolutely great to deal with. A true class act, and his product now that I have had a little time to really admire it, is AMAZING. (Had a big ice storm here that knock out power...)

I like mine so much I'm ordering some stuff for my wedding party!
 
To work with Maik is a pleasure-
he and his wonderful and beautyful wife Franzi are totally addicted to pool!
With Maik it was funny- first we just knew via forum- then somehow he jumped into a *small bootcamp* for practice- immediatley all fit. He has the same attitude i love: One man One word-that s enough. Buisness with him is so easy.
I m glad to call him a friend. One of the nicest and most helpful guys in pool i know-and i know a lot :-)

Just hard to stop him sometimes :p he s a little work-a-holic ^^..and once he has an idea...you could just stop him with a hammer, lmao :-)

lg
Ingo
 
Back
Top