Make It Happen DVD'S

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone that supported Accu-Stats by either buying the package or watching the stream. Pat Fleming and the Accu-Stats crew put on a class show for all of us to watch. I enjoyed doing the commentary for this tournament as much as for any tournament that I have ever done. The players that were invited played brilliantly all week long. If anyone is interested in purchasing the DVD'S they will be available within 6 to 8 weeks, just give Pat a call 800 828 0398.

These DVD'S will some day be a classic, there will not be anymore one pocket played on the 5X10 in a tournament format, at least not from Accu-Stats. There has never been and probably will never again be a tournament (Round robin) with the worlds 6 best players played on a 5x10.

Thank you,

Bill Incardona

JesseBfan

Motivation, where are u?
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone that supported Accu-Stats by either buying the package or watching the stream. Pat Fleming and the Accu-Stats crew put on a class show for all of us to watch. I enjoyed doing the commentary for this tournament as much as for any tournament that I have ever done. The players that were invited played brilliantly all week long. If anyone is interested in purchasing the DVD'S they will be available within 6 to 8 weeks, just give Pat a call 800 828 0398.

These DVD'S will some day be a classic, there will not be anymore one pocket played on the 5X10 in a tournament format, at least not from Accu-Stats. There has never been and probably will never again be a tournament (Round robin) with the worlds 6 best players played on a 5x10.

Thank you,

Bill Incardona

You did a great job as usual, Mr. I. I for one agree with your analysis more than any of the other regular commentators.

So they're ditching the 10' tables huh? Good news IMO there's just too many hurdles for it to become normal for poolrooms to have them.

Keep up the good work!

Kevin Brown