Matching wood stain

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HI all,

I found a table I like but it is a used commercial table (palison deluxe) and the wood stain has rubbed off on the sides from use. Just wondering how difficult it is to match and blend wood stain if anyone has done it before.

Thanks as always.

Chris

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

67GT500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HI all,

I found a table I like but it is a used commercial table (palison deluxe) and the wood stain has rubbed off on the sides from use. Just wondering how difficult it is to match and blend wood stain if anyone has done it before.

Thanks as always.

Chris

It's not hard Chris, but does take some time and experimenting. I matched my Brunswick anniversary skirts almost perfect. Your best bet is grab a bunch of the small cans of Minwax stains from your favorite hardware store and test them out on the back side of your skirts. I had to mix and match till I came up with something that suited me.

Good Luck,

Dean

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not hard Chris, but does take some time and experimenting. I matched my Brunswick anniversary skirts almost perfect. Your best bet is grab a bunch of the small cans of Minwax stains from your favorite hardware store and test them out on the back side of your skirts. I had to mix and match till I came up with something that suited me.

Good Luck,

Dean
Thank you dean. I got some better quality pictures of it and it looks like the wood is flaking off a bit where the stain is worn off. Think I am going to keep on hunting for a better option