Silver Member

Down to last 3 players

Jeremy Jones vs Scott Frost at Noon cst

And the Finals Alex Pagulayan vs (Frost Jones winner) 4pm cst

buffssss.jpg

ineedaspot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2-2 Jeremy-Scott right now. Looks like it's gonna be a long game. Wedge developing in the top left corner.

Great tournament and streaming/commentary all the way. Maybe 1-pocket is the direction for the future of pool.

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2-2 Jeremy-Scott right now. Looks like it's gonna be a long game. Wedge developing in the top left corner.

Great tournament and streaming/commentary all the way. Maybe 1-pocket is the direction for the future of pool.
Yes..commentary has been great. Varner and Rabon(?) have been very knowledgeable.

moose man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm having trouble accessing the stream. It appears that it's not going to work on my android. Can you please refund my money?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm having trouble accessing the stream. It appears that it's not going to work on my android. Can you please refund my money?
If anyone needs Help purchasing, logging in or have questions ask in the chat room http://www.ustream.tv/socialstream/...=ircChat&hideVideoTab=1&colorScheme=light&v=6 please or email Helpdeskpatv@gmail.com or pm on facebook Helpdesk PoolactionTV thanks
The stream works on all devices get with helpdesk he will get you fixed up or give a refund nobody gets left out policy with Pool Action TV

Last edited: