Maybe this is the break that pool needs. Cornhole cheating...

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
ROTFLMAO... Pool and cheating are synonymous... two words... Mike Lebron

Joe

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ROTFLMAO... Pool and cheating are synonymous... two words... Mike Lebron

Joe
Pretty broad statement. Been around the game 40+yrs and i personally have not seen much(very little tbh) cheating in the game. Not saying it doesn't happen but to paint the entire game with such a broad stroke is ludicrous.

Reactions: ACL

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Pretty broad statement. Been around the game 40+yrs and i personally have not seen much(very little tbh) cheating in the game. Not saying it doesn't happen but to paint the entire game with such a broad stroke is ludicrous.
If you do not know what happened in this major tournament, then it's irrelevant. It involved many of the pro's to pull it off. Read that last line again. From rigged calcutta's, players making "deals", you must live in a bubble. It's all a form of cheating. My uncle and I enter a tournament in another state in a small town. There is a field of 64 players, what are the chances of him and I drawing each other? This happened to us three times. Each time we just gave him the win and the score was 7-6, 5-4 whatever we needed to make it sound good. Pool is a great game, but I am sorry.. the fact is it only takes a few bad apples.

JV

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you really want to lose your mind, quidditch (now known as quadball because of licensing) is now a sport with NCAA championships, has two USOC national teams, a world cup and is on the path to become an Olympic sport.

Let that sink in...

And for the record, I only know this because it was on ESPN 8 'The Ocho' back in August.

I hate you for this.