McDermott Custom order G1201 Cue (12.0 mm SHAFT) choose weight 16, 17.5, 19.5 oz - No Longer Available

jeremyo405

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
McDermott Custom order G1201 Cue (12.0 mm SHAFT) choose weight 16, 17.5, 19.5 oz - No Longer Available

McDermott Custom order G1201 Cue (12.0 mm SHAFT) choose weight 16, 17.5, 19.5 oz

MCDERMOTT POOL CUE G1201 ? 12 mm shaft 16-19.5oz

This is a custom order G1201. It is in LIKE NEW condition. It has only been tested on my table at home.

This cue is beautiful and has ALOT of ABOLONE!!!

The shaft was turned down to a 12.0mm.

This cue weighs 16 oz WITHOUT the weight bolt.

I have a 1.5 oz OR a 3 oz weight weight, so it comes with BOTH and you can change them out and customize the weight.

The pictures just don?t show how beautiful it is until you have it in your hands!!! THIS CUE RETAILS FOR $2,050 FROM MCDERMOTT. This cue is DISCONTINUED and no longer available from McDermott. It is destined to be a collector?s item. I called McDermott and they said less than 100 were made. This is NOT available at ANY price from McDermott, so BID NOW at almost 1/2 off retail and OWN this sweet cue BEFORE IT?S GONE!!!

Features:

* White urethane forearm/sleeve

* White urethane/silver rings

* i-2 shaft

*KAMUI Black tip

* McDermott Quick Release joint

* 4 Abalone points with Abalone veneers

* 16 Large Abalone sleeve inlays

* Lizard-embossed Italian leather wrap

PLEASE NOTE:

THE ORIGINAL OWNERS INITIALS ARE ENGRAVED OPPOSITE The McDermott logo on the butt of the cue. (SEE PICTURES!!!)

No returns

Here is the info from McDermott?s website about the G1201:

g1201

MSRP: $2,050

McDermott pool cues are some of the most recognized products in the billiard industry. They are known for their quality construction, exotic woods, intricate inlays and limitless customization options. McDermott pool cues are proudly made in the U.S.A. and are covered by a lifetime warranty, which includes cue warpage.

http://www.mcdermottcue.com/images/pool_cue_line/thumbnails/G1201-t.jpg

Features:
* White urethane forearm/sleeve
* White urethane/silver rings
* i-2 shaft
* McDermott Quick Release joint
* 4 Abalone points with Abalone veneers
* 16 Large Abalone sleeve inlays
* Lizard-embossed Italian leather wrap

Discontinued

Triple-Layer Carbon Fiber Core

1. Unidirectional fibers

2. High-strength composite fibers for exceptional durability and hoop-strength

3. Ultra-small diameter and unidirectional carbon fiber core

i-Shaft Performance

The i-Shaft?s carbon fiber core extends from ferrule to joint, stabilizing the entire shaft for absolute control and predictability. This virtually eliminates the inconsistencies found in traditional maple shafts, resulting in total control at all shot speeds.

i-Shaft Construction

McDermott?s Intimidator i-Shafts allows players the freedom to change power and spin-rate to maximize the speed and accuracy of their shot. The patented i-Shaft system has identified the variable characteristics required in your game (Power, Control and Feel). Utilizing our proprietary Intimidator Carbon Energy Technology (ICE), we have designed the industry?s most radial consistent shaft to help maintain accuracy at all speeds.

Radial Consistency

Radial consistency is the shaft?s ability to perform the same way on every shot, regardless of its orientation. The carbon fiber core technology found in the i-Shaft makes it the most radial consistent shaft on the market. The i-Shaft will consistently provide a straighter cue ball path, minimizing the need to compensate for spin and throw.

Kamui? Black Tip

The Kamui? Black tip consists of the highest quality Japanese pigskin leather. It has a higher porosity, allowing the tip to hold its shape and chalk more effectively. The enhanced cue ball grip results in more control and accuracy with less force.

More Control

More Accuracy

More Chalk

Less Mushroom

Kamui? tips create more ball spin with less force. Increased spin on the cue ball means increased control of your play.

Kamui? tips limit squirt and deflection by gripping the cue ball. Your shots will be more accurate.

Kamui? tips hold more chalk because they have a higher porosity. More chalk means less miscues.

Kamui? tips stabilized treated leather resists shape distortion.

List Date: 12/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: McDermott Custom order G1201 Cue (12.0 mm SHAFT) choose weight 16, 17.5, 19.5 oz
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
azbilliards