McDermott P702 (D16), McDermott Sentinel M14A, Unknown Custom & Joss Sneaky For Sale

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
McDermott P702 (D16), McDermott Sentinel M14A, Unknown Custom & Joss Sneaky For Sale

I am trying to raise some cash for the APA 9-Balll Shootout in Vegas.

Beautiful Unknown Custom Cue, Cocobolo with figured maple points, has a few blemishes and chips in finish everything is straight Butt 15.5 oz, Shaft 4.2 oz 13 mm, Stainless 5/16x14 piloted joint. Black with White Speck
Pressed Linen Wrap. $200 Shipped CONUS

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The P702 w D16 Forearm

Forearm to the legendary D16, it consists of exotic East Indian Rosewood 4 Point Splice with hand-cut veneers and inserted in blue, green and red.
Please remember that these Forearms are already 20 years old, since the production of the McDermott Spliced Points with the introduction of the E-Series. This P702 cue was a run of 50 from the D16 forearms. This cue is 3/8-10 pin, 19 oz, 13 mm at the tip, Linen wrap, Rolls straight together and apart. This cue is like new $429 Retail How about $old!!! Shipped CONUS
DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

Last edited:

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
McDermott M14A Sentinel Leather Wrap Predator Z2 Shaft

M14A Sentinel Beautiful! with an additional Z2 Shaft.
The natural Birdseye Maple forearm and sleeve are adorned with Mexican bacote reconstructed ebony and ivory floating points and oval/diamond designs…an impressive 40 total inlays. The “lizard” embossed black leather wrap and German brass and bacote rings. Quick release joint and three-piece butt this cue provides a firm solid hit and absolute straightness. This cue features the Leather Wrap, Quick Release Joint, Butt 14.68 oz, Original Shaft 3.86, 13.14mm, Z2 Shaft 3.72, 11.5mm. rolls straight together and apart. 450 Shipped CONUS with Joint Protectors Included.
DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Joss Sneaky

This cue shoots great but I want you to be aware that there is a crack at the top of the butt. It does not affect play at all (I cant get the cue back from my buddy it shoots so well) but I will have it back and better pictures of the crack. This cue is around 19 oz, I'll get measurements posted as soon as I have it. I'll do $old shipped CONUS on this one.

DSCF0116.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0119.jpg

Last edited:

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Unknown Custom

Pics under Bumper

unknown 2.jpg

unknown 3.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0042.jpg
    DSCF0042.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2,733

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump some nice cues, look at the figure on the forearm of the Sentinel

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey man those are some super nice mcdermotts. I am a mcdermott fan and currently playing with this cue http://www.mcdermottcue.com/m205_a.asp
I really like that second one with the veneers. If you cant get rid of em my birthday is in June and I might be able to take it off your hands then. Just tapped at the moment.

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks Bump

Good looking the Massey Mystic. Mike Massey was in town the first monday in March doing an exibition, classes and a lot of challenge matches. He was shooting with the Massey Champion in his line I really like it also. It has a large Die on the Butt.

Yes I really like both these McDermotts. The Sentinal is is gorgeous and the P702 (D16 forearm) is really stealth. It appears as a solid dark cue and then those bright veneers can just pop under the table lights.

Help a guy get some funds for the 9-Ball Shootout in Vegas next month and pick up one of my babies :)

Last edited:

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump for the Cues

Help me get to Las Vegas for the National 9-Ball Shootout!!!

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Joss pics

Here is a couple pics from last night with my camera phone. I will get better up next week.
0318102257a.jpg

0318102257b.jpg

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Free

Rug is free with purchase of cue. Just pay shipping and handling charges. :thumbup:

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Pins

The P702 is a 3/8-10 standard McD joint, The Sentinel has the McD quick release. The unknown custom and the joss are both 5/16x14.

I have shot with the unknown custom for the last week and it is a solid cue. Not too hard of a hit with a lot of feedback. (just for comparison, my Diveney sneaky I used to have I would judge as a stiff hit)