McDermott P702 (D16), McDermott Sentinel M14A, Unknown Custom & Joss Sneaky For Sale

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Time's a Wastin!!

I have a month until I leave. I will have these up for 3 more weeks before they go back in the closet.

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Fairly Priced

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know that the prices posted for these cues are the lowest that I am willing to go. I have had several lowballs and reduced offers and I don't want to waste your time or mine.

I would rather put em back in the closet than sell them for more of a loss than the already posted prices.

These are quality cues and they are not going for the price of an action, rage or players cue.

Thanks

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Upward Mobility

3 nice cues left. the McDermott Sentinel, Joss Sneaky and Unknown Custom.

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Joss Sneaky Sold

Joss has been sold.

McDermott Sentinel and unknown custom left

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Bump

I had someone mention that I possibly raffle off the McDermott Sentinel with the Z2 shaft. Please PM me if you would be interested. But for now they are both still for sale!!!

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just over 2 weeks

I go to the APA Nationals in 2 weeks. Lets get these cues to new owners and a bankroll for me to play craps in Vegas!!!

Zud

Old Dog Trying to Learn
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Couple of cases I will let go also

I still have these 2 cues and I have a couple of cases that I can now part with that have been used for storage.

First up is a 3 x 5 with 2 nice pockets. 1 large with Jump Butt pocket and a smaller pocket above. The butt tubes are spring assisted. Nice case in great shape. I'll do 60 shipped CONUS.

The second case is a 2 x 4 Joe Porper McDermott case. It has a large green clover on the top pocket, 2nd large pocket. The case is in good used shape with a bit of wear on the foam in the top of the case. I'll do 70 shipped CONUS on it.

I'll try to get some pictures up tonight or tomorrow night at the latest.
DSCF0245.jpg

Last edited: