McDermott Sneaky Pete

Dead Crab

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think it is McDermott.

Their sneaky does not look like that and sells for more like $250 new.

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
Not at all...I live very close to McDermott and have been in their warehouse a couple times, never seen anything like that. I'm sure it's a Hustler cue like he said, they just put "McDermott" in the subject line to turn up more results and get more views. If you want to know for sure, ask him to take a picture of the legendary clover.

~jj~

3 ball ghost is strong
Silver Member
McDermott Star Hustler

This cue is a McDermott Star Hustler. I play with one with a 314-2.

The owners of the shop i tried it out at said it was one of the best hitting cues in there and they couldn't explain why because it was so cheap.

Arlow

Registered
Mc Dermott Sneaky pete

I just pick one up also and was wondering about age and value mine looks old has the black Mc Dermott clover logo Thanks

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
McDermott Sneaky

There have been many designs for the sneaky. One looks just like a bar cue (model c-1). there are also some cool sneaky with shorter hi/lo points (models e-d1 thru e-d5). These are all different McDermott models. I didnt get to see the post due to it being expired. Just thought I would break out the ol blue book and put down the model numbers for you all. Also I would love to own any of the e-d series sneakys, imo look cool as hell.

JM