medium tips<moori,talisman,etc

discocincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
if you want to get tips at a good price let me know I can get a few top guaranteed to be 100% genuine.
Here is what I can get you and here are the prices. Depending on what I have in stock will depend on how long it will take to get them to you.
Talisman $7.50
Kamui II Laminated Leather Tips -hard,medium,soft,super soft BROWN: $14.95 each
Kamui II Laminated "BLACK" Leather Tips $15.95 each
Hirano 4 Layer Premium Pigskin Tip - Hard,medium,soft:$13.95 each
Moori-III Medium Tip: $14.95;
Moori-V17.95 each.
Most of what I will carry will be 14mm so they can fit most cues just have to be shaped down. I highly recommend using a lathe to trim all layered tips down.
I am new at selling out here however I just recently sold a Joss to itzel0101 who I am sure will vouch for me that as soon as the money hit paypal the cue was shipped and he recieved tracking number within 2 hours.
But again depending if I have in stock or have to wait for them to get in stock is how long for you to receive your order. The only thing I will say is I won't do refunds after shipped.
If you have any questions regarding sales leave me a name and a phone number in my message box. thanks
there is a $2.00 S/H fee per order
right now I am only keeping medium tips in stock the others will take me 3-5days to get here. and I will not have any morri V's till the beginning of June. thanks again.