Meet Up with Predator CEO Karim Belhaj! Predator's New Cues!
Friends, guess who flew into town!
'Twas none other than Karim Belhaj, CEO and
President of Predator Cues!
Karim and I had a meet up at the hotel he was staying at
and talked about billiards and pool-related topics
for more than two hours! And I kid you not!
And oh! He brought with him the latest cues from
Predator! Took pics of them and all = the P3,
the BK2 Sports, the Ikons and more!
Hope you like 'em!
Much thanks for looking, everyone!
Link is here, friends!

Friends, guess who flew into town!
'Twas none other than Karim Belhaj, CEO and
President of Predator Cues!
Karim and I had a meet up at the hotel he was staying at
and talked about billiards and pool-related topics
for more than two hours! And I kid you not!
And oh! He brought with him the latest cues from
Predator! Took pics of them and all = the P3,
the BK2 Sports, the Ikons and more!
Hope you like 'em!
Much thanks for looking, everyone!
Link is here, friends!
Last edited: