In the other thread, I was hoping there were more stories shared, but I see that the question wasn't really asking for stories. So, I'm asking here! I shared one in the other thread:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1439755&postcount=13
Please share a memorable story from the DCC. There are several every year, and like everyone, I certainly missed as many stories as I witnessed. That's the beauty of this event. If you see everything that happened, then Greg's just going to add more stuff to make sure that you there's more than anyone could witness.
Throughout the years, I've seen outrageous spots like 20-10 per game (one pocket), unbelievable bets (100 very large bags of sands in the middle, 8-ahead, one pocket), gaff games (Corey shooting every shot with the bridge), simply magical pool (Efren vs. Cliff, race to 10 one pocket) and the best set in the history of history (Shane vs. Alex, 10-ball).
Every year, we see some fool get taken at 3-Card Monty, and often we see a $1000 arm wrestling match. Sometimes, we see a guy's arm get pulled clean off.
So, tell me your most memorable story(ies). The DCC is full of them every year, and I get really pumped up about going when I hear about them!!!
Best,
Fred
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=1439755&postcount=13
Please share a memorable story from the DCC. There are several every year, and like everyone, I certainly missed as many stories as I witnessed. That's the beauty of this event. If you see everything that happened, then Greg's just going to add more stuff to make sure that you there's more than anyone could witness.
Throughout the years, I've seen outrageous spots like 20-10 per game (one pocket), unbelievable bets (100 very large bags of sands in the middle, 8-ahead, one pocket), gaff games (Corey shooting every shot with the bridge), simply magical pool (Efren vs. Cliff, race to 10 one pocket) and the best set in the history of history (Shane vs. Alex, 10-ball).
Every year, we see some fool get taken at 3-Card Monty, and often we see a $1000 arm wrestling match. Sometimes, we see a guy's arm get pulled clean off.
So, tell me your most memorable story(ies). The DCC is full of them every year, and I get really pumped up about going when I hear about them!!!
Best,
Fred