M MikeJanis Banned Dec 25, 2007 #1 I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas day with family and friends. Thank You to all of our soldiers that can not be home this day. We all love you and miss you and await your safe return home. Mj Attachments SANTAPOO2.BMP SANTAPOO2.BMP 25.6 KB · Views: 149
I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas day with family and friends. Thank You to all of our soldiers that can not be home this day. We all love you and miss you and await your safe return home. Mj
M MikeJanis Banned Dec 25, 2007 #2 My Wife Terrie and her son Jordan Attachments Jordan.JPG 35 KB · Views: 156 Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
M MikeJanis Banned Dec 25, 2007 #3 My Son, Matthew Janis Attachments MattClassAs2.JPG 87.7 KB · Views: 132
M MikeJanis Banned Dec 25, 2007 #4 easy-e (US Air Force) Attachments e-charlton.jpg 4.3 KB · Views: 151 Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
poolcuemaster AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 25, 2007 #5 Merry Christmas and a happy birthday Mike, I had fun in Hickory this weekend and I'm sure you did after a good turnout for the tournaments. Leonard
Merry Christmas and a happy birthday Mike, I had fun in Hickory this weekend and I'm sure you did after a good turnout for the tournaments. Leonard
easy-e AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 26, 2007 #6 MikeJanis said: easy-e (US Air Force) Click to expand... I've lost a couple of pounds since that day Thanks Mike, Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
MikeJanis said: easy-e (US Air Force) Click to expand... I've lost a couple of pounds since that day Thanks Mike, Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
tigerseye Kenny Wilson Silver Member Dec 26, 2007 #7 Thanks man! Wishing u and yours a very merry christmas also...I had a great time in Hickory even though i got put out early but as always i'll be back Thanks again=))
Thanks man! Wishing u and yours a very merry christmas also...I had a great time in Hickory even though i got put out early but as always i'll be back Thanks again=))