Met some AZ'ers and HOF's

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was in Vegas for the Mosconi Cup. Pretty much the rest of the time was spent at Best Billiards. AWESOME FOOD!

The first night I was at Best Billiards I met Cuephoric, (really nice guy) we hit some balls for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, Harry Platis is on another table, C.J. Wiley is at another table, and then Max Eberle comes in with luggage straight from a China tour. Then as I was getting out of there Fatboy comes in (another nice guy).

Fri. I go there for dinner and Ronnie Allen is sitting there! Also saw Gordon, who was the table mechanic for the Cup, he recomended a sausage dish that was to die for!

I know a bunch of you know a lot of these guys and that they are just people. To a spectator like me, it is a kick to be in the room with them!
 
I was in Vegas for the Mosconi Cup. Pretty much the rest of the time was spent at Best Billiards. AWESOME FOOD!

The first night I was at Best Billiards I met Cuephoric, (really nice guy) we hit some balls for a couple of hours. Meanwhile, Harry Platis is on another table, C.J. Wiley is at another table, and then Max Eberle comes in with luggage straight from a China tour. Then as I was getting out of there Fatboy comes in (another nice guy).

Fri. I go there for dinner and Ronnie Allen is sitting there! Also saw Gordon, who was the table mechanic for the Cup, he recomended a sausage dish that was to die for!

I know a bunch of you know a lot of these guys and that they are just people. To a spectator like me, it is a kick to be in the room with them!

Also being from the Pacific Northwest, it is fun running into other AZ'ers throughout the world, and to most pool players, seeing the more popular names in pool is always a kick in the pants.

I try and stop into the Golden Fleece in Seattle every time I get down that way (once every 3-4 months) just to see if Harry is playing. I think its fun watching and listening to the bantering going on between him and the rail.

Glad you had fun and maybe one day we will run into each other,,,,
 
Back
Top