Meucci Cues (Best Offer)

Mihlfeldl2005

Full Assed Billiards
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the first is on the left in the picures it is the grey and white cue. is a 1 of 300 in the design, 1 of under a 100 in the darker grey stain Meucci SE IV. it is in pristine condition with only several insignificant chips. i would say it is in 95% of its original condition. this is an amazing cue with truely beautiful craftsmanship. it comes with the original shaft for it. (pre red dot)
450$ for this cue Pending Sale on Ebay, Buyer hasnt paid.

the second cue is a hand made meucci, it is 1 of a kind. it was hand made 9 years ago at a cost of nearly 1000$ it is in absolute pristine condtion. the green in this cue is absolutely beautiful to any eye. it comes with the original shaft which is also a pre red dot. it has a layered tip on it and is an excellent shooter.
450$ for this cue

the third is a Meucci PP04 with two black dot shafts. this is an absolutely beautiful cue. One black dot has a layered tip, the other is i believe a le pro tip. can replace with brand new le pro tips before shipment if you so desire. absolute pristine condition, would consider it 97%
500$

the fourth is a Meucci Road Agent with 3 matching collared shafts. 2 red dot and 1 brand new black dot. all i can say is that this cue is an amazing shooter. hands down the best stick i've ever shot with. there is a small nick in the wrap of the stick. but is purely the finish, i believe this stick to be one of the first road agents to be made. the lettering in the "Meucci" is definitely hand painted. both red dots have layered tips. the black dot is a solid leather tip. would consider this cue to be in about 85% condition.
600$

best way to contact me with any questions/concerns/insite is by email at MihlfeldL2005@yahoo.com or i also prefer phone calls/text messages at 5174021101 hope to hear from all of you soon lol

IMG_2944.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg