Meucci cues

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some meucci cues for sale. A metallic series with red dot shaft for 500.00, its the one with the sword or cross, I think it retails for around 1,200. A rose cue with pre-dot shaft 350.00, A fish hook with pre-dot shaft, and this one has had the shaft shortened by 1 1/2" for a shorter person, 300.00. All are straight and in good condition. Buy all three for 900.00, and I will throw in two cases, both are 2x4's. I have several pictures but can't figure out how to post them. If interested just pm me and I can e-mail you some pictures. Postal money order, no paypal, with a return policy of one week if not as described. Thanks,Billy Kuykendall.

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These meucci's are in very good condition and I have only hit a few balls with them, and they have been stored for years. Steve Lomax is the designer of the metallic series meucci. The two cases are also nice cases. I also have a new meucci sneaky pete butt only for 50.00.

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To save time and e-mails for pictures go to craigslist under Huntsville,Al under sports where I just listed, until I can figure out how to post them here.

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
use a photo hosting site like Photobucket its free and easy,

1. open account
2. upload photo's
3. use the IMG code to post the photo

easy as 1 2 3 LOL

GLWS

Sean

GOTCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will take the meucci sneaky pete butt for $50 please send paypal info and i will pay right away. Thanks gotcues

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The sneaky butt is sold. For those who didn't notice I won't take payment through paypal. I had a non-paying bidder to refuse to pay and I reported him and he left me a negative and they refuse to remove it. I have spent over 100,000 on e-bay and sold over 30,000 worth of silver and they let someone who never even responded to a e-mail leave me a negative who never paid and refuse to remove it. So, at this time I will not use paypal, postal money order only. Thanks,Billy Kuykendall.

GOTCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would have paid you with money order or anyway you wanted, but you told me now that you sold locally!!!! Why even list it on here if you were gonna sell somewhere else???? And it sucks when i responded first and you don't even sell to me! Very stinky in my opinion!!!! Oh we'll nothing surprises me on this forum!