Hi all,
For sale is a Meucci cue, that I believe is an M-8. Cue is in overall around 80% condition or so, there are some dings and signs of use. The shaft collar looks stripped of most of the finish and the ferrule is scratched up some. Looks like an amateur put a Elkmaster tip on it so I'd consider it needing a new tip as they did a shoddy job.
Shaft rolls about like the typical Meucci, some taper roll but not bad. See below for links to videos of it rolling and of the cue itself.
Shaft is around 12.90 mm and the cue weighs 19.3 ounces. Note I changed out the Meucci plastic weight bolt and installed a hex drive steel weight bolt to change the weight from 18 ounce to 19.3.
Asking $220.00 shipped to the CONUS via PayPal friends and family.
Video of shaft rolling
Video of cue overall
For sale is a Meucci cue, that I believe is an M-8. Cue is in overall around 80% condition or so, there are some dings and signs of use. The shaft collar looks stripped of most of the finish and the ferrule is scratched up some. Looks like an amateur put a Elkmaster tip on it so I'd consider it needing a new tip as they did a shoddy job.
Shaft rolls about like the typical Meucci, some taper roll but not bad. See below for links to videos of it rolling and of the cue itself.
Shaft is around 12.90 mm and the cue weighs 19.3 ounces. Note I changed out the Meucci plastic weight bolt and installed a hex drive steel weight bolt to change the weight from 18 ounce to 19.3.
Asking $220.00 shipped to the CONUS via PayPal friends and family.
Video of shaft rolling
Video of cue overall