Meucci-USA and Bandito series

eh... I dunno .. the two tone wrap is a little tacky...... the inlayed cues are kinda ...mehh.....

But I am an old fashion fella...... there might be some that think these are brilliant designs .... I might need some time form them to grow on me.....
 
I don't know as much about cues as alot of people here but I've seen the two tone wrap on cues from way back in the day. Maybe one of the cue experts here could give a history of the two tone wrap, what makers used it and so on.

As far as the looks of the the two tone... I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I think the dark red and black one looks nice.

As for the Bandito line, I like the white wrap and the colorful joint. The forearm design I'm not sure about.
 
they look a little like a throw back to the old Adams and Palmers with the 2 tone wraps. It looks like they ran out of wrap 1/2 way through and picked up another color :)

I remember a time when a Meucci was a prized possession. My first real cue was a no stain white wrap Meucci. That cue played very well, but once I played with my first "Maryland" style cue I never went back.

Meucci cues, from what I've been told, were a transition cue from the old school SS joint stiffer hit cues to some of the newer type cues with longer tapers and different joint materials.

Gerry
 
Back
Top