Mezz CP-13SW B with ExPro shaft

Gio Sr.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Mezz CP-13SW B with ExPro shaft** Sold**

Up for sale is my CP-13SW B (Bocote) It has the ExPro Upgrade (29") Wavy joint. One shaft. Sorry guys but it is just for sale in the USA lower 48. I bought it new from Mezz USA just 2 months ago for $Sold.. It has a Usltraskin hard tip . No dings just some light bluing .on the shaft and ferrule with light scratches on the ferrule. It weighs 19oz. It comes with the original joint protectors.Asking Sold.No trades please. Please message me as I don't get notifications of replies to my threads. Thanks

20170202_201419.jpg

20170202_201005.jpg

20170427_170451.jpg

20170427_170744.jpg

Last edited:

LJhookem14

My friends call me LJ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
A chance to get a cue from what I believe is THE best production cue manuf in Mezz.

On top of that you get arguably an IMO THE top Low Deflection Shaft on the market today in the ExPro.

If you like the feel, hit, & feedback of a solid maple shaft but want the best low deflection properties, the ExPro shaft is the shaft for you.

If you've never hit a Mezz, you are missing out.

Buyers can buy w/ confidence as well from Gio....and Mezz cues hold their value or go up.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Gio Sr.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just thought I would add some info on the CP 13 butt . It is a composite and so is the butt on the Power Break Kia. Here is what Mezz USA says

The reinvented Power Break Kai features the newly developed Deep Impact 2 shaft combined with the composite wood butt technology that delivers additional power, speed and accuracy.

The CP Series is designed with simple exquisiteness utilizing the composite laminated wood butt technology to increase stability and deliver more cue power and accuracy.

Thanks for looking