MEZZ Ignite Shaft

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the preferred joint among mezz shaft users?

The only butt I have that is compatible is a uni-lock from my BK3. The other is a 5/16x18.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the preferred joint among mezz shaft users?

The only butt I have that is compatible is a uni-lock from my BK3. The other is a 5/16x18.
Differing opinions, but I believe the wavy joints are preferred over the united joints by the majority of Mezz / Exceed users. However, it's likely most Mezz / Exceed cue users have probably not fairly
experimented with both Mezz joint offerings (wavy or united) to be able to make a personal decision as to a preference of one over the other.

Edrick

Registered
Have mine on pre-order as of yesterday. Hope to be able to get it early April as a birthday gift to myself. I am pairing it with an EC7-K butt with a leather wrap.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
The Wavy joint will fit a modified 3/8x10 pin. Not sure about the standard 3/8x10, but I've used a Wavy Ex-pro on my Bobby Hunter with the flat bottom pin no problem.

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
The Wavy joint will fit a modified 3/8x10 pin. Not sure about the standard 3/8x10, but I've used a Wavy Ex-pro on my Bobby Hunter with the flat bottom pin no problem.

I have also paired a wavy on my custom Guerra and it fits perfect, also in the past have paired a wavy joint shaft with a custom Hill's cue, his is a modified 3/8-10 as well but with a radial pitch ( he cuts them himself ) just need a lil wax or burtsbees chap stick on the threads of the pin then slowly go on and off to be safe lol works great!

MalibuMike

Banned
Mezz ignite sold out!!!!!!!!!!!

They are Carbon Fiber and unless you pre-ordered them you will have to wait for the next batch! Sorry! I posted the pre-order form a few days ago.

Attachments

• UndertheInfluence_2379461b.jpg
    UndertheInfluence_2379461b.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 460