mezz pb2 vs bk3 (if u had to choose)

el_h3fe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which would you choose?. Ive narrowed my preference down to these two and thus far im leaning toward the pb2. Id like to know why you guys would or already have chosen one over the other. For me, ive seen the benefit of the break with the mezz but have only broke a few times with a bk3. I also see where you could use the mezz pb2 as a jump cue since its short, however ive never tried. I want to know from you guys whether the pb2 is a capable jump cue in addition to a breaker. I already know both of theee cuew are good breakers... I am looking for very specific reasons why you think one outperforms the other.

feel free to break it down scientifically if you want, lol. I want to know that I am making the right decision. At this point, the only problem I have with the pb2 is that I cant get it with a wrap. Id kill to have a pb2 with a wrap. One final thing... the only info I care to hear about outside of these two specific would be about other break models from these two companies, specifically the mezz dual force. Havent broke with one and wouldnt mind knowing how it compares and how it jumps.

Im in the market for one so im either going to find one for sale here or im buying one at the expo. So, in addition to your opinion, if you have one or the other for sale, let me know here or pm me. Thanks in advance for the opinions, folks.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Mezz PB22.

I love my BK2 and for the $$ it's hard to beat... But with no price range really I'd pick the PB2.