Mezz USA and shipping

Scrunge19

Registered
My ec7 came in the original cue packaging inside of a plain cardboard box.

When I bought my powerbreak Kai from JJ, they shipped it inside of a free 1x2 hard case inside a similar cardboard box.

chenjy9

My ec7 came in the original cue packaging inside of a plain cardboard box.

When I bought my powerbreak Kai from JJ, they shipped it inside of a free 1x2 hard case inside a similar cardboard box.

This is a bit concerning. I bought it using Apple Pay and didn't even get an option to upgrade shipping so it's taking the scenic route to get here. It will be raining here tomorrow and I am having all sorts of anxieties about damages from heat, humidity, and general UPS incompetence.

Scrunge19

Registered
This is a bit concerning. I bought it using Apple Pay and didn't even get an option to upgrade shipping so it's taking the scenic route to get here. It will be raining here tomorrow and I am having all sorts of anxieties about damages from heat, humidity, and general UPS incompetence.
I wouldn’t worry too much about that. I’m sure cues aren’t being overnighted from the factory to the distributors so they can survive a short time in the supply chain.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't over worry it. My EC 7 was sealed in a heavy plastic bag. Pretty waterproof. Plus heavy guage box. You will be very pleased with the cue. The Mezz cues are far superior to most "custom" cues. You have to go very high end to top even their standard merry widow or sneakys.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't over worry it. My EC 7 was sealed in a heavy plastic bag. Pretty waterproof. Plus heavy guage box. You will be very pleased with the cue. The Mezz cues are far superior to most "custom" cues. You have to go very high end to top even their standard merry widow or sneakys.
I’ve ordered and received many cues and shafts from MezzUSA and J&J cues and never had any issues with their shipping regarding their prompt delivery and how professionally/carefully they are packaged. The way it comes to you, you will have near absolute certainty that no one has ever played with or even hit that cue or shaft before you.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered a Mezz in June 2020 and it took around 12 days to arrive (from New Jersey to Florida). The cue had no issues and was packed well. USPS was very slow then. I've ordered a few things this year and they arrived via USPS in 2-3 days.

chenjy9

It’s here and seems ok! Would post pictures but apparently they are too big.

Update: I know this comes as no surprise, but Mezz makes a really, really nice cue.

Last edited: